Tuesday 5 May 2009

The best ever complaints letter (or close anyway)...!

i don't know if any of you have seen this..... its the best complaint letter i've seen - and it made me laugh out loud !

Not only is it funny, its personable and not vicious or nasty - but gets the point across - so well in fact that Richard Branson called the chap in question himself to talk about the complaint !

I find myself asking everyone at work to write a little less corporately and a little more humanly. Less of the "it has come to my attention" and more of the "I noticed" less of the " should you need further information etc," more of the " I'll call you, or you can call me" that kinda stuff......

so i felt vindicated when i saw this - humour works - way better than sarcasm or just being right !

enjoy


http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/travelnews/4344890/Virgin-the-worlds-best-passenger-complaint-letter.html